Thursday, April 24, 2008

My goal

This summer I am going to get back to my high school weight. I am the young person to the right in the orange board shorts. For reference to my current weight check out the pictures at Thanksgiving Point posted under "Spring Time."
I did get cold a lot easier back then, but I could hide a lot easier. Hide and Seek with Mariko has been impossible since I can't fit behind the couch anymore.
So to get back to the glory days of getting piggy back rides and being on the top of the pyramid instead of the base. I must lose 50 lbs. Easy stuff. Thanks for the support.

3 comments:

Clarke and Kamie said...

hey...your goal kinda sounds like mine. GOOD LUCK! I think you will lose it pretty easy doing a second mish this summer.

Mel said...

You are so funny! I'm pretty sure that you were too thin in that picture. You look like you'd fall over if a gust of wind came about! I'm sure you'll loose some weight this summer knockin doors! Best of luck to you! See you monday! Good Luck with graduation!

Ashley said...

Hi Jennie, how in the world are you? I found your blog through your sister Kamie's. You guys look like you are doing so great! You are so cute!



About Me

My photo
Jeff and I have been married for 3 years. We have 2 little doggies. I teach third grade. Jeff is getting his Master's degree at BYU. We love our life.