Wednesday, July 23, 2008

More Chinese Cresteds

Fred and his friend
Grace, Fred, and Gunner


The other day we went and visited one of Jeff's customers that also has a chinese crested dog! I have never seen another chinese crested in person, so it was fun. The dog we saw is a very old dog and he used to be a champion dog in dog shows! This dog was also a hairless like Fred, but it had a lot more hair than Fred. The owner told us more chinese cresteds are getting bred to have more hair so the hair on the top of their head is longer. He said Fred was what they call a 'primitive' chinese crested. He also used to have a powderpuff that won a lot of dog shows. Here are some pictures of the dogs together.

6 comments:

McKenzie said...

Jennie, your hair is SO cute! I love it! And your dog is cute too!

Natalie Carver said...

That is hilarious! I love dogs, and your dog is really cute!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

That is so funny! I love that you went to visit a customer too! I think you should put Fred and Grace in shows too!

The Rindi's said...

Jennie!! I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye this morning!! I hope you had a great time out here sorry we didn't get to spend more time. I hope you had a great flight home!! It was fun having you and Jeff out here. Also I LOVE your dogs!! We are going to miss ALL of you!!

Clarke and Kamie said...

GOOD LUCK TODAY! I know you'll be great!

Bethany said...

Hey how are you? I love these dogs! I laughed when I saw them. Where are you teaching? Are you near Provo?



About Me

My photo
Jeff and I have been married for 3 years. We have 2 little doggies. I teach third grade. Jeff is getting his Master's degree at BYU. We love our life.