Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Zoo

Dad with the chimp.
Monkeys cuddling.
More monkeys cuddling.
Even MORE monkeys cuddling.
The butterfly house.
The penguin.
A depressed chimp.
The "wild ass"
The 3 day old giraffe.
My mom kissing a butterfly!
Another fun thing we did when my parents were visiting was go to the zoo. We saw lots of cool animals. We saw a sign for a "naked chimp" (hairless chimp) and I really wanted to find it, but we did not. We did see a chimp scratch his booty and smell his hand afterwards. Funny! We also saw a 3 day old giraffe. So cute! We went to a sea lion show. We saw penguins and puffins. We went in a butterfly house. We saw a somali wild ass. The zoo was lots of fun!

5 comments:

Clarke and Kamie said...

aww, I wanted to see a picture of the naked chimp. that would've been awesome. I'll settle for naked Freddie instead.

The Rindi's said...

We saw the naked monkey when we went. It was so cute!! It was really weird too he looked like a little old man but he was still cute. Mike thought he was gross but what can you do? We will all have to go so we can see him!!

BaconandBitch said...

Jennie! You are so cute! How is everything going?

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Hey Jennie, I like your blog! I love the pictures of you in your St. Louis hat with little Freddie and the one with Gracie! Not such a big fan of the toe nail picture (painful?)!! I'm sorry you are at the office! I sometimes read peoples blogs for hours when I'm there until the computer screen starts to give me a headache! You might just wanna call me a blog stalker!!

McKenzie said...

I like the "wild ass"!!! It looks part zebra! If the zoo didn't smell so bad I would go there all the time- I love it!



About Me

My photo
Jeff and I have been married for 3 years. We have 2 little doggies. I teach third grade. Jeff is getting his Master's degree at BYU. We love our life.